DIRECTIONS TO APPLY
Click on the buttons below to view the application and/or position interest form.
CLASSIFIED, MOUNTAINEER TEMP and SRMOUNTAINEER TEMP POSITIONS
1. Complete and submit the employment application. You are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume to support your candidacy for employment.
2. Your application will remain active for (1) year from the date it is received with our office.
3. Once you have submitted your application, use the Position Interest Form (PIF) to apply for opportunities.
4. Mail your credentials to PO Box 6640, Morgantown, WV 26506-6640 or visit our offices on the second floor of One Waterfront Place, (304) 293-5700 – or our office at Health Sciences Center North G111B, PO Box 9028, Morgantown, WV 26506-9028, (304) 293-4103. Our office hours are 8:15 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday except University holidays.
Please ensure there is an application on file before submitting a Position Interest Form.
Note: WVU will not accept faxed documents for employment purposes.
Current Employees: Should you obtain employment with WVU and wish to apply for another position at a later date, you must complete a new application reflecting your current employment status with the university.
If you are currently employed at WVU and have not completed your six-month probationary period, you must submit a probation waiver to Human Resources from your current supervisor prior to being considered for promotion or transfer. The waiver must be provided to HR along with your PIF or application and submitted prior to the closing date of the position.
Resume Assistance: If you are needing of resume assistance, please navigate here.
NON-CLASSIFIED POSITIONS ONLY
1. Carefully follow the application instructions listed in the job posting. You are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume in the online registration as well as other supporting documents to assist us in the review of your candidacy.
2. The application will only be required if you are a interviewed candidate.
oneWVU. – West Virginia University is an affirmative action/equal employment opportunity institution and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status. Minorities, persons with disabilities, and females are encouraged to apply.
Individuals who need an accommodation in the application and/or interviewing process are encouraged to contact us by telephone at (304) 293-5700 or (304) 293-2319 (TTY).
Any materials provided to West Virginia University for employment purposes will remain the property of the University